Click here if you like the post! ^^

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Dad

I am here, saith the Lord
Do not despair
Hear what I say, see so much more
No more than you can handle will I give you to bear
Your Dad is now with me
He is doing great
He is full of mirth, we can all see
He keeps my angels smiling and in such a state!
They listen to all his stories
Moses, Jacob and Abraham stand amazed
At all the blessings and glories
This one man so easily phrased
Yes, we blessed him greatly while he was on earth
Now he is here blessing and praising us
Onward Christian Soldiers, he sings with mirth
With a twinkle in his eyes and heart full of trust
He knows we will take care of his family still on earth
He asks that we will comfort them and give them peace
I've known them and cared for them, we said, since birth.
Your Dad is doing well, dear family
so fill your empty hearts with peace.

By Maude E. Flowers
Inspirational Poems

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This piece of writing is in fact a nice one it helps new the
web visitors, who are wishing for blogging.

my webpage: how to get followers on instagram

Multi-styled Text Generator at TextSpace.net